£62, 77, 85Hot Stone Massage - 60, 75, 90 mins
Heated river stones are guided by an expert therapist to relieve tension, detoxify and encourage deep relaxation for a completely blissful unforgettable experience. This is truly the ultimate in luxury massage where the river stones are placed on the 7 chakras and used as a unique enhancement to radiate heat into the tissues and promote healing. It doesn't get any better than this!
from 60 mins
We Shall Leave No Stone Unturned In This Treatment….
Our Attention To Stress is
HOT HOT HOT
It is fair to say that a Hot Stone Massage Treatment is one of the most relaxing treatments offered in our Salon. Step inside and let your stress evaporate behind you in this Stress Busting Hot Stone Massage Therapy
We’ll Placate, Relate and Equate whilst you Recline, Relax and Settle Back for your journey back to Equilibrium ..
Don’t Let Your Halo Slip into the Abyss of Negativity, Let us Positively Make it Shine With A Ring of Health and Confidence
Hands-On-Healing Massage Therapy has been around for thousands of years and practised by many cultures including Mayan, Chinese, Native Americans and Hawaiians and they all utilised implements on the body believed to be imbued with healing powers. The ancient technique of using hot stones as therapeutic tools (thermotherapy) originated in the South Pacific and was practised mainly by Hawaiians and indeed when Captain Cook disembarked in Polynesia the indigenous people healed their aches and pains using the therapeutic technique lomilomi (hot stone massage) Ancient Indian healing traditions such as Ayurveda details a universal source of life that affects everything and when human hands are used on the body in conjuction with natural implements they can reach main energy centres to create balance and harmony, resulting in a sense of well being.
Hot River Stones will be placed all over the body and in particular they will cover the seven main energy points known as the “Chakras”. The Chakras are the body’s main energy centres and act as portals to allow energy to course in and out of the body’s Aura. Massage techniques using the stones will stimulate the energy pockets, encouraging energy to flow throughout the body and grounding it to the earth to provide deep relaxation and stress relief. Moreso the physical weight of the stones having been created by and shaped by the earth help ground the person to reconnect them with the earth.
The seven Chakras points:
- Root: This is located at the bottom of the spine and this energy points keeps the body grounded with the Earth and is associated with the colour red
- Sacral: This Chakra is found in the lower abdomen and is related to our emotions, sexuality and creativity and is associated with the colour orange
- Solar Plexus: Located in the solar plexus at the lower abdomen (also called the celiac plexus) this Chakra is associated with ego, self esteem and intuition and is related to the colour yellow
- Heart: The heart Chakra is located in the chest and relates to love, well being and compassion. Associated with the colour green or pink the heart chakra can be easily wounded by grief
- Throat: Located in the neck area and associated with self expressing speech and truthfulness this Chackra challenges honesty and is related to the colour blue.
- Brow (Third Eye): Found in the middle of the forehead, this Chakra is the portal of wisdom, regulating our sense of time and awareness of light and associated with the colour indigo
- Crown: Located on the top of the head, this Chakra relates to consciousness and is responsible for connecting the other Chakras together to balance the mind, body and soul under the colour violet or white
This hot stone therapy will stimulate your seven Chakras with new positive energy flowing in to cancel out the negative and unblock the impurities of negative stress, creating balance and harmony with the world around you will feel much more at peace with the planet.